Cry-baby Bill Bolling (RINO) is now running to the media to badmouth Bishop E.W. Jackson, the man that Republicans nominated as his successor on Saturday. In (dis)honor of Bolling’s incessant whining, we present to you the Top 7 Ways that Jackson is better than Bolling…
- Jackson cries out of compassion, love, pain, or sorrow. Bolling cries because he isn’t handed what he wants on a silver platter.
- Jackson stands for something bigger than himself. Bolling stands for Bolling.
- Jackson never supported a tax increase. Bolling has done so twice (HB3202 and Plan ’13 From Outer Space).
- Jackson walked into a fight with the odds stacked against him and won. Bolling walks away from fights unless the odds are fixed in his favor.
- Jackson has had more of a positive influence on the Commonwealth by personally helping people over the years than Bolling could ever dream of having.
- Jackson has had his life turned upside down by regulations. Bolling supported turning your life upside down with Plan ’13 From Outer Space.
- Jackson can inspire with his rhetoric. Bolling demoralizes with his whimpering.
Someone please tell Bill Bolling that the only time we want to see him with his mouth open ever again is when he is stuffing a sandwich in his pie hole.