Last month I wrote about Corry Bliss, adviser to Joe May in his primary race against Dave LaRock for the 33rd district in the House of Delegates. Joe’s campaign had turned nasty and vicious as campaigns generally do under the guidance of Corry Bliss. Despite being a 20 year incumbent, Joe May lost big. Dave LaRock won easily, with 14% margin. Once again, for the 6th time, Corry Bliss lost a race. He has never won a campaign. His campaign tactics do not work.
Yesterday I learned that another republican candidate is taking a trip down loser lane with Corry Bliss. He has been hired to manage the campaign of a Georgia candidate for Senate, Karen Handel. Only in politics could a manager have a record of 0 and 6, and have no problem getting a new job. I can’t begin to explain it.
- General Consultant – Chris LaCivita
- Campaign Manager — Corry Bliss
- Treasurer – Roger Santi
- Legal Consultants — Strickland Brockington Lewis LLP
- Pollster – Whit Ayres
- Communications Consultant: Dan McLagan, Tactical Communications Solutions
- Finance Consultant: Ashlee Reid Morehouse
- Direct Mail: Ron Butler, Creative Direct
- Internet/Social Media: Vincent Harris, Harris Media, LLC
- Scheduling: Sarah Beth Kirbo
- Grassroots Coordinator: Tori Wester
Vincent Harris (owner of the blog TooConservative.com) is much like Bliss, he too has never worked on a winning campaign.
Since the race isn’t until next year, Karen Handel has plenty of time to make changes to her staff. Let’s hope that she does.