10 Questions Citizens of #Ferguson Should Ask Outside Agitators – Sonnie Johnson
It’s all fun and games until you burn down a damn city. The citizens of Ferguson should ask the outside agitators some questions before they let them continue to burn down their community…
- Where do you live? It would be nice to know that the people burning down your city will also be there when the destruction smolders. If they live in a gated community a thousand miles away, why are you letting them burn down your economy?
- How can they afford to be full time protestors? You don’t get paid to protest…or do you? Have you asked the protesters where they get their salary and what is the purpose of that salary? Has anyone offered you payment for time spent?
- What is your economic plan after the Ferguson protest? Now that the city is on fire, how do you plan to rebuild? Will it be private ownership that empowers the people or will Ferguson move to a more government-controlled structure like Detroit?
- Now that violence is a standard in Ferguson, from the police and protesters, who is going to protect the citizens caught in the crossfire? Gun sales in the Ferguson area have tripled in the last few months. Will it be incumbent upon the people to protect themselves?
- It’s going to take a lot of local tax money to repair all the damages caused to small business and public locations, are you going to contribute to local economy over and beyond what you have destroyed? You have proven your point, will you stay and be apart of cleaning up your anger and bitterness or will we have to live with it for a generation?
- You are telling me America is ruled by an oppressive government…but aren’t you the same people telling me to trust that government for my housing, food, healthcare, education, cell phone, etc? Don’t you think it’s dangerous to bite the hand that feeds you…while continuing to beg for scraps from their table?
- This is a black and white issue. White protesters; who said you, were an acceptable white? Do you have a white privilege null and void card to show proof you are really down for the cause? I mean, if you have a couple thousand in the bank and daddy’s credit card, you look like a 1%er to me.
- I’m asking this question for a friend…Why is it that every time Al Shartpon and his ILK show up, the media comes, but no actual change follows? You pop your head in, burns some shit down, the media displays them in full grandeur, and you leave the communities with nothing but heartbreak and anger?
- Do you think the events of Ferguson have cemented Progressive propaganda for an entire generation? We’re friends here, you can be honest. You have kept racism alive and well for an entire generation, are you proud? Which riot, or burning down of a city, will you relate Ferguson to when you tell the story of your battle in the Civil Rights movement?
- Was this a victory? Did you show America the value of black lives by burning down a damn city? Did you show black kids the value of hard work by looting? Did you explain 2nd amendment rights and RESPONSIBLITIES while you were shooting at police officers? Is this what you really think black America looks like?
And this point, I’ll drop the mic and walk away. There is no scenario where burning down your own shit is acceptable. PERIOD.